Data Protection Statement
1. Name and Contact Data of the Processing Controller and of the Works Data Protection Officer
This data protection information applies to the data processing by
Controller: Paul Sauer GmbH & Co. Walzenfabrik KG (referred to, in what follows, as Paul Sauer GmbH), Adalbertstrasse 37/38, 10179 Berlin, Germany, e-mail address info@sauer- roller.com, tel. +49 30 278 96 72 0, fax +49 30 - 278 96 72 80.
The works data protection officer at Paul Sauer GmbH can be contacted at the above-mentioned address, for the attention of Mr. Jörg Hagen, or under firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data and the Nature and Purpose of its Use
a) During a Visit to the Website
When you call up our website www.sauer-roller.com information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used by your terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is thereby recorded without your involvement and is stored until its automatic deletion:
- • the IP address of the visiting computer
- • the date and time of access
- • the name and URL of the file called up
- • the website from which the access took place (referrer URL)
- • the browser used and, sometimes, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned is processed by us for the following purposes:
- • to ensure smooth connecting to the website
- • to ensure comfortable use of our website
- • for evaluation of the system's security and stability
- • for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of DSGVO [GDPR]. Our legitimate interest arises from the above-listed purposes of data acquisition. On no account do we use the data collected for purposes of drawing inferences to your person.
3. Passing-On of Data
No transfer of your personal data to a third party for purposes other than those listed below takes place.
We only give your personal data to a third party if
- • you have given your explicit consent to this in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter a of DSGVO [GDPR]
- • the passing-on is necessary, in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of DSGVO [GDPR], for purposes of assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to suspect that you have an overriding legitimate interest in your data not being passed on,
- • a statutory obligation exists for the transfer, in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter c of DSGVO [GDPR], and
- • this is legally permissible and, in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter b of DSGVO [GDPR], is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information that in each case has to do with the specific terminal device deployed is stored in the cookie. This does not mean, however, that we thereby have direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition to this, we make use of temporary cookies, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain fixed period and serve to optimize user-friendliness. When you visit our site again in order to make use of our services it is automatically recognized that you have previously visited us and which input and settings you then made use of, i.e. you need not enter these again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the specified purposes and for safeguarding our legitimate interests and those of third parties, in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of DSGVO [GDPR].
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can, however, configure your browser such that no cookies are stored on your computer, or that an indication is always given before a new cookie is deployed. The full deactivation of cookies can, however, result in your being unable to make use of all of the functions of our website.
5. Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right:
- • in accordance with article 15 of DSGVO [GDPR], to demand information on personal data of yours processed by us. In particular, you can demand information on the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients with respect to whom or which your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned period of storage, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, limitation of the processing or to objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origins of your data, if this has not been collected by us, and on the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the related details;
- • in accordance with article 16 of DSGVO [GDPR], to demand the immediate correction of incorrect data, or to have any incomplete personal data of yours stored by us, completed;
- • in accordance with article 17 of DSGVO [GDPR], to demand the deletion of personal data of yours stored by us, provided the processing is not necessary for the exercising of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons that are in the public interest, or for assertion, exercising or defence of legal entitlements;
- • in accordance with article 18 of DSGVO [GDPR], to demand limitations on the processing of your personal data, if the correctness of the data is contested by you, if the processing is unlawful but you reject the deletion of the data and we no longer require it, though you need it for assertion, exercising or defence of legal entitlements, or if you have protested against its processing, in accordance with article 21 of DSGVO [GDPR];
- • in accordance with article 20 of DSGVO [GDPR], to demand to be sent personal data of yours, that you have provided us with, in a structured, standard and machine-readable format, or to demand its transfer to another controller;
- • in accordance with article 7, paragraph 3 of DSGVO [GDPR], to revoke your previously given consent, with respect to us, at any time. This has the consequence that, from then on, we will no longer be entitled to undertake data processing dependent on this consent; and
- • in accordance with article 77 of DSGVO [GDPR], to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule you can choose, for this purpose, the supervisory authority at your customary place of residence or your workplace, or that at the place of the registered address of our lawyer's office.
6. Right of Objection
If your personal data is processed, on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of DSGVO [GDPR], you have the right, in accordance with article 21 of DSGVO [GDPR], to object to the processing of your personal data, provided there are reasons for doing so that arise from your particular situation, or the objection is aimed at direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection that will be implemented by us without the need for details referring to a particular situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or your right of objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com
7. Data Security
During the visit to the website we deploy the much-used SSL (secure socket layer) procedure in conjunction with the highest encryption level, in each case, supported by your browser. This is normally a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption, we resort instead to 128-bit v3 technology. You can see whether any specific page of our Internet presentation can be transferred encrypted from the depiction of the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We make use of appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in keeping with technological developments.
8. Current Validity of and Amendments to this Data Protection Statement
This data-protection statement is currently valid in and as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and the offers presented in it, or due to changes in statutory or official specifications, it may prove necessary to alter this data protection statement. The current data protection statement in each case can always be found on the website under https://sauer-roller.com/index.php?id=126, can be called up by you and can be printed out.
|© Copyright Paul Sauer GmbH & Co. Walzenfabrik KG, Berlin - Germany|